Displaying present location in the site.
NEC Information Security Statement
Established: April 1, 2004
Revised: May 7, 2009
To contribute to society by offering better products and services, we consider it to be our duty to protect the information assets we keep for our customers and partners as well as our own information assets. To achieve this, NEC Corporation ("NEC") declares the adoption of this information security statement and its implementation.
- NEC makes efforts to maintain an information security management system and to control its information assets appropriately.
- NEC builds up its internal rules and regulations so that they are in line with this statement.
- NEC continuously offers the training that is necessary to maintain information security.
- NEC implements human, organizational, and technological security controls to protect its information assets from unauthorized access, leakage, modification, theft/loss, denial of service attacks, or any other threat.
- NEC makes efforts to rapidly locate the root cause, keep damage to a minimum and prevent the recurrence if an incident posing a threat to information assets should occur.
- NEC complies with the laws and regulations as well as the national guidelines, the social standards and norms related to information security.
- NEC continuously reviews and improves those activities listed above.